Also known as: Food & Beverage Controller, Cost Controller, Meeting & Events Cost Controller
Assist in minimising food and beverage costs, the F&B Cost Controller manages the day-to-day operation of F&B Accounting.
Your duties may include:
• Recording of food and beverage costs
• Adhering to all cost control procedures
• Updating costings
• F&B revenue and cost audits
• Reviews purchasing procedures for all F&B items
• Ensures compliance with documentation/authorisation processes
• Processes Food & Liquor accruals
• Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover
• Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock.