Also known as: Group Reporting Manager, Group Finance Manager. As Group Financial
As Group Financial Controller you would report to the Finance Director and you will understand the overall position of the group, supporting the board with management information and supporting strategy.
Your duties may include:
• Consolidate and distribute Daily Report
• Review weekly forecasts
• Regularly update cash flow position
• Review and consolidate hotel monthly P&L’s
• Prepare month end reports for owner
• Review hotel performance with General Managers and/or FC’s, both in terms of revenue strategies and cost lines
• Review Hotel Balance Sheet accounts with FC’s
• Discuss each hotels forecast/performance with owner weekly
• Ensure GM’s are aware of monthly and quarterly targets they must achieve and work with the GM’s to achieve them
• Meet with Owner and Hotel GM’s monthly to review accounts and forecast and AOB.
• Finalise year end accounts with auditors
• Ensure statutory returns are completed/ paid on time (PAYE/VAT etc.)
• Review annual budgets with Hotel GM’s and FC’s
• Ensure banking covenants are met
• Ensure Hotel lease agreements are kept update
• Ensure hotel Licences are in place and up to date
• Ensure Hotel Insurance policies are reviewed and renewed.