Also known as: Area Financial Controller, Cluster Financial Controller, Area Finance Manager, Cluster Finance Manager
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the unit General Managers and Group Financial Controller, the Regional Financial Controller will oversee the accounting functions including a team across the a given number of venues.
Your duties may include:
• Preparation and analysis of periodic management accounts for the region including full analysis and commentary
• Conduct a robust and consistent monthly Balance sheet review covering all properties for the region
• Immediately report serious breaches in compliance, significant control weaknesses and instances of fraud
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Variance analysis
• Undertaking regular performance reviews with operational and commercial managers, providing ongoing support and challenge where necessary
• Extensive stakeholder management
• Presenting at management meetings
• Establish and maintain a training and development programme for all on-property finance personnel.